Subject: Re: FR
From: [email-masked] (Justin Barrett)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 14:59:00 GMT

On 18 Oct 95, [email-masked] spoke up and said:

Rc> So, if you are going to animate an object which passes horizontally past
Rc> your virtual camera, and this object is relativly near the camera, you
Rc> would most likly benefit from the use of FR ;))

I find FR works wonders for all motions, not just close-proximity
horizontal ones.  The Toaster demo tape that first showed FR when it was a
new feature used a vertical motion as a demo (well, kinda vertical...the
camera was moving forward across a stony-textured ground plane).  Some
animations I did recently had things moving in lots of different
directions.  Near and far, horizontal, vertical, diagonal, all over...and
FR made it all gloriously smooth.

It's _almost_ like having 60 frames per second.

         Justin Barrett - [email-masked] - 1:350/401
    Free Spirit Productions   -   Northland Cable   -   Peninsula College

 * Q-Blue 2.1 *
--
[email-masked] (Justin Barrett) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]